DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Competition Success :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started editing the newsletter for my camera club back in January. I entered my 4th edition in a worldwide competition for camera club newsleters run by the Photographic Society of America.

There were over 70 entries in the large camera club section. I found out today that my publication came in 3rd out of all the entries, some of which are published professionally. Smile

Here's the edition I entered with members personal information removed.

April Edition of Fresno Camera Club Highlights.
Hey!! You have a very interesting newsletter... I like it... That article "Photographs everywhere, but is it really art?" is very interesting... and the other to be a better macro photographer .... great!!

Congratulations Bob!! Smile
Thank you Irma Smile
Yes, great. Raises some interesting points, and points to interesting things. Nice job, Bob!
Right on Craig. It's got me considering a club to join. Smile
Congatulations, Craig. That must be very satisfying and encourging.
WeydagoBaarb!
Craig, that's an excellent newsletter. The format is clean and the content highly informative. You got well-deserved recognition!
Thanks for all the comments guys Smile I'll post a pic of my award when I get my sweaty little mits on it Big Grin