DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Popouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this has been covered before but would somebody mind going through this again? I can knock anything out of an image very well but there are some things that I can't seem to get. Picture this... an image seemingly protruding off the canvas with the canvas having a curl to it.
Que?
Ahhh, found it! I had to go back to the place I originally saw it. I knew Mitch would know what I was talking about but it seems I found it before he could reply. Here is the thread from the Canon Digital Photography forum. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/show...4659#20663
The reason I was looking for this was that I am working on an image from http://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/communit...php?t=4868 . I thought some of you might be interrested as I saw the link to the site here on ST. It is run by two nut cases out of Toronto. So far I like what I see. They offer a lot of info.
One of those guys used to be a regular at Zuga. They are the type that would put a NOBS label on a bottle of air and sell it to you if they could. Good photographers, sure, but a bit too focused on the money aspect, even for their cheesy actions (of which better versions of some can be found for free on the web.)

Anyway, glad you remembered the pop-out thread. I would have sent you to THIS ONE, in which G2Jim posted slightly more accurate and complete instructions.

[Image: 22992251.jpg]
I do get that impression Mitch. There is a lot of wedding photography there too which is not my focus. Thanks for the recommendation on Jim's edited version. I do remember your photo. That was a while back ay? Smile See, I do have a memory at 29+. Big Grin40. Tongue
Petographer Wrote:That was a while back ay? Smile See, I do have a memory at 29+. Big Grin40. Tongue

The long-term memory is usually okay; it's the short-term memory that goes away first. Believe me.
Wink
slejhamer Wrote:
Petographer Wrote:That was a while back ay? Smile See, I do have a memory at 29+. Big Grin40. Tongue

The long-term memory is usually okay; it's the short-term memory that goes away first. Believe me.
Wink

Hey, no editing my font colours you! :x Tongue