DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Feature requests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys and gals!

I'm in the mood for some tinkering and development again... does anyone have any feature requests? Any things they'd like to see implemented on Shuttertalk, that would make it a better place for all? Any ideas for activities, comps, challenges - just name it, and I'll consider it...

Don't be afraid to ask, discuss or share any thoughts! Big Grin

Jules
Regular challenges.

Ratings....... No, forget that :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Erm...........

I'll ask NN, she'll know...................... :|
i like the challenges too... although i dont think i will be able to keep up with yall ....
I like very much the link "show new post since last visit" but sometimes you don't have time to see all or answer all in one visit to the forum... I would suggest to have the posibility to sellect "post in the last 12 hours" and/or "post in the las 24 hours" . Perhaps a drop down menu with few options?

I also would like to have more challenges...
A beer fridge. Big Grin
Irma Wrote:I would suggest to have the posibility to sellect "post in the last 12 hours" and/or "post in the las 24 hours"

Hey I've actually was planning to do that... thanks for reminding me... Big Grin

Petographer Wrote:A beer fridge. Big Grin
[Image: beer%20fridge.jpg]

Yes, more challenges... I definitely must make it a point to have regular challenges...
Daily short bible verse in the appropriate forum?