DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Going Solo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the time has come , the man that i am working ( shooting ) with has to go sell what we shot Sat and Sun. Now i am on my own , he got ride of the other photographer ( and i thought that he was really good ) but they had personalitty ( sp ) problems Wink .

So now its up to me Sunday , all by my lonesome . ANy advise from yall would help please !!!

Thanks........... Shawn
Rmember what you have learned, take your time and don't rush.... avoid rookie mistakes!
Who you callin Rookie ??? Wink ..... thanks , i will keep " slow " in mind .. But if i am a rookie how do i avoid the mistakes ? What mistakes do i watch out for ?
You have to remember that you just starting out may make mistakes. It'll happen but learn from it. I suggest you record the things you do on paper to reflect back onto later. Photography is a learned art but it also requires a trained eye. Things take time.
Time is on my side , i am in no hurry ( i was at first but i have learned that it wont happen over night ) ......
All the best!