DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: My car! The panoramic version!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taken with my Sony V1 manual mode, F8, 1/200s.

[Image: Pano-1--smaller.jpg]

If I can work out how to post links to a laegr file I will cos it looks better double this size, enjoy.

Big Grin
Well thats certainly different Pete, you have two lots of foreground interest now! Smile
Couldn't decide which side to put it on???
Nice panny! I'd crop the left side at the tree (maybe straight down the middle) and leave the car on the right. No one wants to see the back portion of a car anyway... Big Grin
haha, that's a very long car!
and very nice landscape/scenery too!
You did a good job at keeping the exposure constant. Great work Pete.
Wow! Awesome.
Woooohooo..trippppyyyy!
I know nothing about tthis technique...howdya do it?!!
Cool! I have seen other people convert a large circular pano like this into a .mov file - which then you can rotate around in a complete circle with your mouse. It is a very neat thing - and is the next logical step with a full circle pano like this!

Best
T
Cool! I have seen other people convert a large circular pano like this into a .mov file - which then you can rotate around in a complete circle with your mouse. It is a very neat thing - and is the next logical step with a full circle pano like this!

Best
T
shuttertalk Wrote:Nice panny! I'd crop the left side at the tree (maybe straight down the middle) and leave the car on the right. No one wants to see the back portion of a car anyway... Big Grin

Thats no good, would not play with your head!! :o
Zig Wrote:Woooohooo..trippppyyyy!
I know nothing about tthis technique...howdya do it?!!

This one was 13 shots taken with plenty of overlay, used Autostitch to join them. You don't have to just take shots sideways, you can also take shots up down and sideways, Autostitch works it all out. It is important to make sure that the exposure is even across all your shots so manual is a must.