DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I keep changing it!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure most of you have seen that I change my avatar as often as one would change their socks. I am just never really satisfied with the one I have. However, the latest one I have is something that I pieced together from a couple gif images I found on the web. I am trying to come up with some kind of logo that would eventually go on a shirt for Cloverdale Photography. I'm not sure if I'd use this avatar as a logo but I do think it's kind of neat. Aside from the logo topic my question to you is out of all the past avatars I've used in the past which one do you like the best? Thanks for answering. I know it's not the most interesting topic on the forum but I am just curious as to what you all think.

2[Image: 031210flyingcow2.gif]
3[Image: sleeping%20kitty.gif]
4[Image: 26_menu_top.gif]
5[Image: brit-avatar.jpg]
6[Image: 48_dog25_copy2.gif]
7[Image: Sandy-006-c.jpg]
I like #2 for the laugh factor, but if you're thinking about putting it on a tshirt for your business, then I'd probably go with #7.
Keep changing it! Variety is the spice of life...
I like your current one.
As your avatar I like:
#2 because it is so funny Smile
#3 because I am a cat lover Wink
#7 because it represents nicely your beautiful pictures Smile

For advertising purposes I like very much your current avatar... It represents in a very easy and funny way what you do... People would understand the message faster and would remember easier.... I think....

Whisper...
Of course, it would be better if instead of a doggy you had a kitty... but I will be fair... the doggy looks great Smile
I like #3, I like humour.
I like #5 and #7 will vote for #5 cos I'm a dog lover though.
The current one is most representative of a "petographer" imho.
I hit #2 by mistake. It's teh cold medicine. s/b 1.
Thanks all for the fedback. I think my current one is pretty cool too. I also like 5 though because it's my dog Brittany. As I said, I was thinking about using my current avatar as a logo but I'm still not 100% with it.

[Image: CP-logo-a.jpg]

[Image: CP-logo-b.jpg]
It would be a good logo, I think.
Petographer Wrote:As I said, I was thinking about using my current avatar as a logo but I'm still not 100% with it.

Could that be that it is the colors? Perhaps if you change the colors of the photographer's clothes to more contrasting and vivid... What about giving a bit of movement... make it a bit dynamic... with some lines coming out from the camera and some other in the tail of the doggy as if he were posing but the tail moving... perhaps a spot in the floor where the dog is... to make an eye catcher out of this Smile

Also I think it would be worth to try having the letters at the bottom, perhaps out of the logo...

Just an idea... Smile I hope it helps

Irma.
Thanks for the suggestions Irma. I have decided to get in touch with a friend about doing a caricature of me taking a photo of a cat and a dog.