DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm back!

Apologies for just wandering off and not posting for ages like I did. But basically I just kind of got side-tracked with other aspects of life and really haven't been very inspired to shoot much recently. I've shot a little bit, but only a fraction of what I've been shooting previously.

Its nothing major.. just one of those things that happen to lots of people from time to time. I tend to be a bit like this with most of my interests (100% enthusiastic for a while and then I burn out and stop for a while), and I always return eventually - I just need a break sometimes. I am starting to feel the urge to shoot a bit more now, and I'm sure it will get into full swing and I'll get swept away by photography again soon.

But don't worry.. I had no intention of leaving for good!

Cheers
Adrian
Hello! Smile

I think we all tend to drift a bit at times. Sometimes by accident, sometimes through circumstances, sometimes through distraction. I know I do. In fact we may have discussed this very thing in a thread once.....Maybe........ :/

Anyhow, re-greetings!!!!
Kombi is back!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!
Kombi is back! yaY!

I also haven't shot much recently, but kombi is back Smile

Hi there Smile
Welcome back mate! Fully understand - we all get the same way from time to time...
Welcome back Smile

It happens to all of us from time to time.
Thanks for the warm re-welcome Big Grin
Welcome back Adrian. We just thought you'd just been on another one of your expeditions Big Grin