DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Thinking about a new toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually I had one before and sold it. I've regretted it ever since. But I'm thinking of buying another D28 Martin. I would want to find one used though.
I played a few Martins the other day, so now I'm more qualified to respond:

Get one!

I was actually looking at their lower-end 000 size guitars. I had just played 000 size axes by Fender and Ibanez at a lower price point. Then I went into the humidity-controlled room where they keep the Taylors and Martins ... great stuff!

The D28 sort of defines "guitar" doesn't it? Smile At least as far as dreadnoughts go. What a monster!
slejhamer Wrote:I played a few Martins the other day, so now I'm more qualified to respond:

Get one!

I was actually looking at their lower-end 000 size guitars. I had just played 000 size axes by Fender and Ibanez at a lower price point. Then I went into the humidity-controlled room where they keep the Taylors and Martins ... great stuff!

The D28 sort of defines "guitar" doesn't it? Smile At least as far as dreadnoughts go. What a monster!

I pulled the trigger on a Martin HD28. What a marvel of an instrument.
Whoo!