DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Wanted: Australian Photographers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a project that requires a photographer from SA (Adelaide), NSW (Gosford/Newcastle) and ACT (Canberra) to do a update/feature shoot on a finalist for Miss Rally Australia from each of the above locations. You would need to have at least some experience working with people and preferably models. I can pass this on to specific photographers in the areas but if anyone from Shuttertalk is interested in giving it a go let me know.

J
StudioJ Wrote:I have a project that requires a photographer from SA (Adelaide), NSW (Gosford/Newcastle) and ACT (Canberra) to do a update/feature shoot on a finalist for Miss Rally Australia from each of the above locations. You would need to have at least some experience working with people and preferably models. I can pass this on to specific photographers in the areas but if anyone from Shuttertalk is interested in giving it a go let me know.

J

*pout* why cant they come to Melbourne, I would have jumped at this with out question
lol... lost out... yet again. Big Grin
There is one in Melbourne (Cranbourne?), I have a good friend down there though who has already asked to be involved plus the girl who came 3rd is down that way and she requires more attention than some of the other girls.

Sorry guys!
StudioJ Wrote:There is one in Melbourne (Cranbourne?), I have a good friend down there though who has already asked to be involved plus the girl who came 3rd is down that way and she requires more attention than some of the other girls.

Sorry guys!

No chance of letting us know some others can have a chance?
You'll just have to make it up in drinks, the next time I'm in Perth, J... Big Grin