DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Surrey Lake Pano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We got a light dusting of snow but I didn't get out for a couple days afterwards to get photos. Still looks pretty though.

[Image: Surrey-Lake-Pano-94k.jpg]

Would like to have cloned the tree from in front but I got lazy. Smile
I like it. - particularly the grey of the background horizon (both sides).

Agree that center branch needs to go because its position makes it the center of attention - obviously not the intent. I would like to see slightly less pano - i.e. more height on this one - it feels a bit cropped on the bottom edge.
Nice pano... I love the trees in the background - they're so round and... cute. Big Grin

As you say, would have been nice to get rid of the tree, but it's still good.
Thanks Fellas. I just decided at the time to catch a series of shots for a pano. All hand held so that is why there is limited image to view. Also, now that I look at it again my lake's horizon is off.
The place looks beautiful... Does it get completely frozen in winter to play any winter sport or something?

The colors are lovely... specially in the trees... Smile
Thanks Irma. I have never seen it freeze. It doesn't get below zero long and steady enough here for outdoor rinks. Most times when people get the chance to skate outdoors is after a lot of rain the farmers feilds flood then there might be a cold snap for a couple weeks. Never long enough for 10 inches of ice.