DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Wanted. Experienced site admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MUST be a Christian.
Well I was halfway there, I'm certainly experienced.
1/4 the way there..I'm wanted (dead or alive).
Well guys, thanks for speaking up.
I find myself as the sole admin member of an exclusively Christian forum.
The forum is malfunctioning.
I need a Christian, experienced, admin to set it right and hopefully remain with it.
I'm always happy to help out - PM me if you need anything in particular...
Thanks............ (stress.........), (panic)........................... :o Big Grin :x Rolleyes :| :/ :o
And a none Christian would not be able to fix it? I don't recall a PERL, PHP or HTML manual in the bible. Does that mean the Pope can only have Catholic mechanics work on his Pope Mobile?
Craig, please dont be ruffled.

There are two reasons for a Christian mechanic.
1/ I'm hoping the person may stay on, and a non-Christian may not find that easy.
2/ It isnt my site. I am left carrying the can, but it isnt actually my can.

I do thank you very much, but, as you will appreciate, my paws are tied!! :o
Is being Christian enough? I mean, one can be Christian but not be on the path or a very knowledgeable one. Wouldn't these things be a prerequisite?
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! :o
Wasn't ruffled at all Rufus. Smile Was just curious as to why a non christian with tons of experience wouldn't do, and now I know .

Good luck in your hunt Smile
Petographer Wrote:Is being Christian enough? I mean, one can be Christian but not be on the path or a very knowledgeable one. Wouldn't these things be a prerequisite?

Rufus Wrote:AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! :o

Gee man. I was just asking a valid question. Sad
I was going to say "Double AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!" :o

But, to save time, here is

"QUADRUPLE AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Big Grin
I'm going to assume that it doesn't matter then. Big Grin