DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Depressed....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started a new job Oct 17 - good $ - but have only been at home 3 weeks since then - in Atlanta currently and now need to stay over until nexst Thurs - for a total of 2 days home out of 3 weeks. Sigh....

Not asking for sympathy - just mooning....

Careful what you wish for.
Aww... that's sad to hear Mr T... how's the family taking it?

Will you be back in time for Christmas?
And funny what work makes you do, isn't it?

I worked from 12-4 am this morning deploying some bits of software into a live system (I'm in IT). Tucked my wife in bed, went to work, came home, slept till around 11am, and I'm now working from home...
shuttertalk Wrote:Aww... that's sad to hear Mr T... how's the family taking it?

Ahh, you know, my 15 year old claims to hate me - thinks i'm stupid - but still hangs me out to dry for being away...I know he doesn't hate me - just being a teenager - but it just makes it more difficult - my wife gets it but...sigh...
Ironic isn't it? Coz you're probably doing it for them, but they just don't realise it...
Wish I knew you were going to be in Atlanta. I was just there; prob'ly coulda tweaked my trip to hook up w/ you. Do you get to DC at all?
I was in DC 3 weeks ago and thought about you. Sigh...

[edit] I see I have sighed in every thread.... Sorry - just having a bad day...
Hang in there dude... let us know if there's anything we can do... Big Grin
Did you join the consulting industry? Just guessing, based on the locations to which you travel.
Good guess, Mitch!! Hah!
It was that or pot smuggling. Tongue Big Grin

So you'll be in DC again then.

Lemme know next time. Maybe the Canucks will be playing the Caps.

P.S.:

[Image: consulting.jpg]
LOL!! - my new corporate slogan...