DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Merry Christmas Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it might be early for some, but it's Christmas eve round here, and we're busy preparing for a big party tonight with all our relatives. We're hosting it at our place this year, and expecting around 50 people, so, busy busy busy! Big Grin

Just wanted to wish all Shuttertalkers a heartfelt "Merry Christmas" - may your days be full of cheer and your nights full of ... err.. beer. Big Grin Good tidings and God's blessings to your families as well as we come to the end of another year. May the new year will bring lots of joy and laughter into your homes. Thanks again to everyone for your great company and support in the forums - it's been amazingly fun, and may we hear a lot more shutters clicking away... Big Grin

Just letting you know that the deadline for the giveaways is in just over 11 hours time, but I might not get to log again until well into tomorrow (got a church in the morning etc.). But rest assured, I'll be announcing the winners sometime tomorrow.

Have a great Christmas everyone!!!

Jules
Happy Christmas Smile
Best of the season to you and you wife, Jules.
Yes, Merry christmas to everyone too!
Hope everyone has a lovely day, with lots of lovely food and company!

Wow, 50 people Jules! and I thought I was run off my feet cooking for 7! LOL
meeerrrryyyyyyyyyy christmas everyone

feliz navidad

christian

goosh 2006 is around the corner
Merry Christmas Julian. Hope the party goes (or maybe by now it should be went) well Big Grin

Jan
[Image: holidaytext1.gif]
[Image: holidaytext2.gif]
Happy Christmas and best wishes to everyone! Smile

I hope you've all been good girls and boys!
Kombisaurus Wrote:I hope you've all been good girls and boys!

It was all going well until the old git with a white beard and red suite decided to go back and check the darn list a 3rd time... that was when he spotted me Sad
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it's a happy and safe Christmas and New Year for everyone.[Image: 067.jpg]
Wow, party went well... turned out to be more like 60 (a few tag alongs) but it was all good. Big Grin Had a hawaiian theme going, and we had lots of food, games, singing, sharing and fun... We didn't get to bed until about 3.30 in the morning, and then had to wake up at 7 for church the next day. Heheh...

But I've caught up on my sleep now. How did everyone else fare?

Tomorrow I'll be heading off on a trip to Phillip Island - one of the tourist destinations around Melbourne that feature penguins. We'll be staying there for 2 nights... see you all then! Big Grin
Merry Christmas one and all..........hope every one has a great year to come!

Our Christmas was great ...........plenty of food and drinks with family and friends. I wont need to eat for a week......... :/ Big Grin

Cheers Russ