DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's 1.03 am over here, so a very happy new year to all you Shuttertalkers! May 2006 be a year filled with blessings, joy and laughter, and may all your wishes come true!

God bless,
Jules
happpppyyyyyyy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww yeeearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

almost

christian

10:19
Happy New Year to you all Smile
haaaaaaaaaaappppy new yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 12:15am here... I've been sick the last few days so I didn't go out tonight Sad
I did have one drink to celebrate, but I think it was a mistake... Now I feel a bit worse. Oh well, the year will only get better for me! Smile

I hope you all had a more exciting new years eve than me! And I wish you all the best for 2006.

Cheers
Adrian
Hey, it's 22:11 here now. I'm charging my camera battery so it wouldn't let me down and doing preperations for welcoming new year. Smile
Memorable new year to all of you. Smile
Happy new cheer everyone. It's only 1:50 pm here so we still have a few hours.
Still another half an hour away in the UK, but I might be in bed before midnight, (otherwise I'll turn into a pumpkin) so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Big Grin
Happy New Year to you all from Germany!

[Image: img_7460-01.jpg]
Happy New Year!

[Image: _DSC5568-01fireworks.jpg]
Happy New year to you all and Happy Birthday to me today.
hmmmmm, not there yet..... not there yet... still not quite.....

but

happy new year to you all

Frohe Neues Jahr

Bonne année 2006

prospero ano nuevo!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Birthday P!!
Hey happy birthday Pete! What an awesome day of the year to have your birthday on... Big Grin
[Image: silvester.jpg]

yeah, we finally made it over to 2006 as well, happy to join you all!

happy new year again!

going to bed now

uli
happy new year Smile

had a huge night last night, didnt get home until 10:30am! eeee!