DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Groan........................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's 04:32 here in the UK, and I'm using NN's laptop again. Why? It's me back guvnor....... It flippin' hurts!!!! :o

Why am I posting this? :/

Dunno. Just feeling sorry for myself, I think. Sad
Doh! Poor you...

Hope it gets getter REAL soon...

Have you been to a physio or doctor or something? Painkillers?
Yes, been on pills for days.....
Seems I have a "prolapsed disc"
Rufus Wrote:Seems I have a "prolapsed disc"

Cool! I've got a compact disc! Big Grin

Sorry, not very funny... Big Grin

Did they say how long it'll take to heal?
3 to 6 WEEKS!!!! So no money!!! :o
Rufus Wrote:Seems I have a "prolapsed disc"

I checked Google; apparently that hurts. A lot. (I just thought you'd like to know...)

I was out for a week with some piddly little back pain. I can't imagine what you're up against.

That sucks.
Rufus...........can I join your groan...............late yesterday I had a mountain bike spill, a few scrapes etc not much.............. But my "ribs".............man I thought I broke them, very sharp pains hard to breath couldn't sleep. Went to the hospital today and had some x-rays. Good news nothing broken just bruised with some cartilage damage. I don't consider myself to be a whimp and I can take a fair bit of pain, so all I can say is I would hate to feel what it would be like if I did break them.

Anyway hope your out chasing cars again soon, you have my sympathy!
hi

sorry to hear about your compact disc, uuhmm did i miss a post somewhere? what happen?

hope you get better soon

christian
Sorry to hear about your back Ruf, apparently I have a bulging disc but it only gives me pain occasionally since I've been seeing an Osteopath who did me wonders.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Big Grin
G has problems with his back as well, and he used to take a warm bath to relax the muscles... He says he gets better always after a bath...

Hope you get better soon Smile
Oh, thanks folks!!

(Ouch!)

It's a real nuisance. Cant work, cant shoot, cant drive, cant bite the neighbours. What's a dog to do??