DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Most unusual use of a digicam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the most unusual use you've utilised a digital camera for?

Once I got some paint on the back of my head and I couldn't see if I got it all off, so I took pictures of the back of my head (hey it was quite difficult, surpirisngly Smile) to check...

What's your unusual story? Big Grin
I've used it to count how many small fish swimming around in the bag.
I've used it to record how I took some things apart so I could put it back together.
I've used it to take silly pictures Tongue
adam Wrote:I've used it to count how many small fish swimming around in the bag.
I've used it to record how I took some things apart so I could put it back together.

Hey great ideas...

adam Wrote:I've used it to take silly pictures Tongue

Lol.. like these?
shuttertalk Wrote:What's the most unusual use you've utilised a digital camera for?

Once I got some paint on the back of my head and I couldn't see if I got it all off, so I took pictures of the back of my head (hey it was quite difficult, surpirisngly Smile) to check...

What's your unusual story? Big Grin
Nice one there, I know i have used it for a few tihngs but not sure what they were =P
adam Wrote:I've used it to count how many small fish swimming around in the bag.
I've used it to take silly pictures Tongue
I like the first 2 =)
Now how do i tell how to put my camera back to gether if the pictures are on the onboard memory, lol
shuttertalk Wrote:Lol.. like these?
no ..those are what i use my camera for ^_-
Peter shoots birds (of all sorts)