DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Krispy Kreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey just wondering what it's like in other countries...

Is Krispy Kreme as popular as over here? In Sydney, people queue up outside the stores to get some doughnuts...

[Image: DSCF2123.JPG]

[Image: DSCF2124.JPG]

Crazy huh?
We dont have that in Perth even ~_~
I'd have to admit that after sampling some of the Krispy Kreme produce at Julians house it is definately worth the wait!!!!!!

Or think of it this way..... the wait may put you off so you can't be bothered waiting to buy the doughnuts...... so basically you've just prevented yourself from digesting unecessary calories!!!!! Big Grin

Nah..... its good stuff
Never heard of them, suppose if it that good I might have to find one and start using my methane to advance the line fast =P
They're almost like the non-Asian version of Lucky Cup/Happy Cup... Big Grin

Or Boost Juice... Big Grin
I have not heard of any of them.
Quote: Boost Juice...

hmmmmm.......... i'm thirsty now!!!!
ive onli heard of boost juice..but that aint that popular ove rin perth ..its as popular as any other juice place..
What the ***** is Krispy Kreme?
Rufus Wrote:What the ***** is Krispy Kreme?
At least I am not alone =)
They sell DOUGHNUTS! Not just any doughnuts, but nice fluffy ones.

Pretty steep actually - a dozen for about $12... most people buy like a box or two to make the queuing worthwhile...
All I have to say is....... MMMMMM..... Doughnuts......
My wife found this article on how they make them...
http://home.howstuffworks.com/krispy-kreme.htm

There's also an interesting article on lock picking... Big Grin
http://home.howstuffworks.com/lock-picking.htm
The first Krispy Kreme in Canada opened up in Delta B.C. last fall. The lineups were nuts. I waited to have one of these famous doughnuts and when I did, it was no big deal. Fresh and warm but thats it. I had one cream cheese filled something or other and it was gross.
mmm one thing I miss from up in that part of the world is bagels, they just aren't the same down here.

No KK over here thankfully, I'm fat enough as it is!

Boost is getting very popular now though, the stands at a couple of the local "malls" (for you hemisperically challenged folks) have queues, healthy is such a bad thing though!
Don't they have bagels in Perth? Some shops sell them here in Melbourne... mmm... toasted blueberry bagels with cream cheese... Big Grin
I only know of one "decent" bagel place in North Perth area but thats miles away from where I am most of the time. They do yummy ones with cream cheese and avocado.

And not fruit bagels! Savoury ones! I'm beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with you J! Big Grin
omg friends from sydney brought over a box over of krispy kreme's donuts a couple months back... all i have to say is that... they need a shop over perth! O_O

oh btw first post in a while.... ehheh sorry, been busy, uni wise, and socially wise wud u believe? hahaha, havn't had much time to go photo shooting. We should go some time this week Peter and Adam!! while i'm on my break!
I think we have Donut King over Perth?
Lak Wrote:omg friends from sydney brought over a box over of krispy kreme's donuts a couple months back... all i have to say is that... they need a shop over perth! O_O

Yeah, nice aren't they? I think the plain frosted ones are the best... Big Grin

Lak Wrote:oh btw first post in a while.... ehheh sorry, been busy, uni wise, and socially wise wud u believe? hahaha, havn't had much time to go photo shooting.

Gasp! Someone teach this guy some priorities! Big Grin

Hehe... good to hear from you Lak...
Lak Wrote:omg friends from sydney brought over a box over of krispy kreme's donuts a couple months back... all i have to say is that... they need a shop over perth! O_O

oh btw first post in a while.... ehheh sorry, been busy, uni wise, and socially wise wud u believe? hahaha, havn't had much time to go photo shooting. We should go some time this week Peter and Adam!! while i'm on my break!

hehe .. i would go shooting ..
onli thing is .. i have tests this week .. uhahua
Too busy Sad~
but have some time between classes when I'm supposed to be doing work!!!!!
and I want donuts now
Yeah good to see the forums growing!

shuttertalk Wrote:Yeah, nice aren't they? I think the plain frosted ones are the best...

hehehe yea those are the only ones i tasted, he just brang a big box of plain frosted ones. What other types are there?
Lak Wrote:hehehe yea those are the only ones i tasted, he just brang a big box of plain frosted ones. What other types are there?

Plenty! There's a whole assortment of them with different flavours and types of icing. But I think the plain ones are best... especially when hot and freshly made! *droool*
adam Wrote:... and I want donuts now

Yeah me too! Hey Jules, interested in sending us some donuts?? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2