DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: My own gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guess what?? The doctor I work for has asked to put up some of my work!! Some of my sunrise and butterfly shots. Cool, eh? I got my own mini gallery!
Very cool. It is the type of thing that can snowball when people see your work. The exposure and the validation of your work are very satisfying in their own right.
Hey awesome... your pics will definitely brighten up any workplace.. Big Grin
Right on! Like Toad said, it could be the beginning of something more.
Congratulations Smile
great!! , this could be the next step that you need . Great job.

......Shawn
That's awesome.

The best part is that, since it's a doctor's office, people will have plenty of time to examine the art. Make sure that the receptionist always has a fresh supply of your cards handy, and that s/he likes you. Way to go.
hi

just make sure that they are printed properly and framed nicely. make sure your name shows somewhere on the frame or inframe.

also this is a great step to have your other work (childresn portraits) to start. you should ask if you can have some flyers put up in the reception with some sample and prices.

Im very happy that you going somewhere, this is a great step in the right direction.
good stuff Schell, that should make your day go faster having your pics to look at. I hope it gets you some orders.

congrats
Congratulations Schell!!!

I am really very happy for you... Smile
matthew Wrote:That's awesome.

The best part is that, since it's a doctor's office, people will have plenty of time to examine the art. Make sure that the receptionist always has a fresh supply of your cards handy, and that s/he likes you. Way to go.
Even better, I AM the receptionist!! Have just finished designing my business cards and will send them off to be printed on Monday. I am thinking of asking to put the business cards on the magazine stand. I have printed my website adress very subtly in the corner of each photo, and matted and framed them nicely. *fingers crossed*

Thanks all, I'm even more excited to see them up now. Oh my god, I actually can't wait for monday LOL now thats a change!
It will be fun to manage and keep switching photos. This is real recognition. Congrtaulations.