DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: I'm back! (yes again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Folx,

I have no idea how long I have been away for but I am back, sorta. I'm working at a mine site around 2,500km NNE of Perth 5 weeks on 1 week off and I thought I had best drop in and say hello before you all thought I had died. Unfortunately being away so much I spend most of my time back either with family or shooting so I haven't had much of a chance to pop in.

Looks like things are going well here! How is everyone doing? What have I missed?

J
Heya SJ, welcome back Smile That's a pretty hectic schedule you have!
EnglishBob Wrote:Heya SJ, welcome back Smile That's a pretty hectic schedule you have!
Hey Craig! Tell me about it. I'm off to New Zealand at the start of next year and I'm going to work for someone else 4 x 12 hour shifts on and four days off when I get back which will be a lot easier.
Hey buddy! Glad to see you again... in all honesty I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth... Big Grin

Good that you're keeping busy, though I don't envy that schedule... Big Grin
I'd been wondering where you were so It's really good to see you, Jamie! Big Grin

Pol
Nice to see you back SJ Smile
i was just wondering about you the other day. Glad that you stopped by , and that everthing is ok.

......... Shawn
Quote:was just wondering about you the other day
funny I was thinking the same thing the other day too ..............maybe I missed the babe! shots Big GrinBig Grin

hope its all going well for you SJ....... good to see you pop back in
Hey J. You don't have to worry about being called gorilla fingers again for awhile.
Welcomeback!!! ahh! working in the mine sites! It gets pretty dusty in there doesn' t it? how do you prevent dust from getting in camera :O! Are you doing photographing there or mining? Many of my friends went to mine sites for their vac. work!
Hey!
Good thing we know these days that one can't actually just fall off, since this world is kind of a ball shape thing..... :-))

Yeah, I'd be interested to see shots from the mine site, if you ever take any!!

Does anyone know Edward Burtynsky ? I'm a big fan of his industrial sites photography....
Never fear I will post some more babes for you. Considering its about 60% of what I shoot it would be hard not to do so. I've recently taken to bouncing my flash off of a reflector at sunset in lieu of portable lighting. Works a treat!