DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Good things just keep happening!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recieved this e-mail. Sorry for the substitutions (Bla Bla Bla) but I need to protect my interrests. Smile

Hello Cloverdale Photography,
I am the owner of Bla Bla Bla just outside Bla Bla Bla. We are a general stock agency supplying ad agencies, magazines,textbokks calendars etc. Our pet photographer has decided to retire at age 75; he was supplying us with cats, dogs, kittens for years for calendars. I'm hoping you might be interested in working with us as a source. Payment is anywhere from $150 to $350 for cover. I can be reached at the numbers above, and our website is the same as the email,
cheers, and I look forward to some interest and contact.

How exciting! Big Grin I'm off the reply! Stay tuned! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That's just awesome news, Colin. Congrats! Smile

Getting paid to do what you love... now that's priceless! Big Grin
congrats peto, I hope it goes well........... Wink
Congratulations!!! that's wonderful news.

how did they find you?

uli
That's awesome!
Congratulations. Your work is top notch.
That's fantastic Peto!! Congratulations, you deserve a break like this!
WTG Smile
I HAD to write in on this one. That is just great news! Smile
Fantastic!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Congrats, (green with envy).
Hope it comes up to your expectations, Great news.
Thanks for the huge words friends.Smile I've been playing phone tag with the guy. I'll hopefully be speaking to him directly later today. Obviously he is just an agent but like It says in my first post, he has lost a client. Also, he'll be needing images right away. Apparently today and tomorrow at the latest. Sounds like I'll be glued to the computer overtime.:o
Hey that's great news Peto! Lets hope it turns into something big Smile Congrats!
That's super, Colinb. Best thing that I have heard all day!!
Thanks everyone. You are all very kind. I sent in a whole pile of images so lets see what happens. It's a hit and miss thing I suppose.
thats great news !!! im glad that doors keep opening up for you .....

..... Shawn
Thanks Sean. I appreciate you saying so.Smile
Great news Peto - let us know the end result. Really nice to be approached like that.