DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Hard to participate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd put this post out to you all to apologies for my lack of participation on the board. I have been replying to some posts but not getting to others as time is really affecting me lately. I'm terribly busy and do not turn the computer on much. I just don't want people wondering why I can respond to some posts and not others. I do not mean to leave anyone out. Normally I try to read and respond to all threads. Again, very sorry.
Life happens to us all at times. We appreciate the time you do spend here Smile
Do not let it worry you P. Sometimes it is nearly impossible to answer anyone. We all have a life as well. :/
Hey mate, Shuttertalk is recreation on a voluntary basis - don't let it get in the way of your life... Big Grin

If you're busy, we definitely understand - all of us go through the same... so don't feel bad for doing so.

Appreciate the update though, and thanks again for all your hard work! Big Grin
Thanks for understanding friends. Smile
no worries , we all know you are out there looking . Life does get too busy sometimes .

... Shawn
I'm sure everyone really appreaciates the time you do spend answering posts, and we all have a life outside!

uli