DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: One more from the coastline of Norway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A 15 seconds exposure of stones in the water, at Hellestøstranden, just outside Stavanger, Norway.

[Image: 188191847_754b939cdd_o.jpg]
That's magnificent. You've isolated the standing waves and averaged out the rest so that it looks like a solid material. Amazing.
Wonderful, I love this type of photography. I've experimented with it a little myself.
G'day Espen, great shot mate!! What filter ('s) did you use.......if you don't mind Big Grin
*gasp* I go away for a few weeks, come back, and this is the first shot I look at! :o

This shot is simply breathtaking Espen. Cool Cool There's nothing I can say about it that isn't stating the obvious. The composition, light, exposure, everything, is just spot on. Superb.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
I've use a ND 400-filter, witch gives me aprox. 9 stops longer shutter speed. Also I used f:22. The focal length is 24mm on the 5D, witch would be eqv. to 15mm on a 1.6 crop camera.
WOW! That is an AMAZING shot!!
I want to make it my wallpaper!!
I agree this is a great shot. Magical.
I agree with all other comments, this is just wonderful.

I want to add that for me these very tiny specks of clouds, just above the horizon, give a spectacular depth to the image.

Excellent job! Smile
i thought that i commented on this photo. The first time i saw it my reaction was like the rest here WOW . and now that i have seen it a few times it makes me say WOW everytime . Very nice job !!

..... Shawn
Gee... simply amazing shot... the colour and lighting is superb. Great subject interest in the shot as well... Wow!! Big Grin
Stunning image Espen. Colour and all are supurb.Smile
Agree with the comments wonderful image Smile Love the colors ...
Stunning Epsen.