DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Canal Boats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Punts%20on%20Canal.jpg]
I like this Toad ,

I am a sucker for reflections, Not a lot of PP in this one huh ? Wink

......... Shawn
Banded Drake Wrote:Not a lot of PP in this one huh ? Wink
A little bit, but not too much (for me anyway). Mostly a shave and a haircut - a bit of lightening and brightening...
Very nice, but would you swim in it Rolleyes
shave and a haircut!Big Grin First time I've heard that applied to photo editing. Big Grin I like the shot but just wish you had used a polarizer. Just my 1cent. Not even 2. Sorry.Tongue
I want to go in that door and find out what is inside.
Petographer Wrote:I like the shot but just wish you had used a polarizer.
Funny you should say that - there is a polarizer on for this shot. I agonized for about 10 minutes to get the amount of reflection and penetration of the water I wanted - oh well - I can always retake it next time I go to France... Big Grin
Toad Wrote:
Petographer Wrote:I like the shot but just wish you had used a polarizer.
Funny you should say that - there is a polarizer on for this shot. I agonized for about 10 minutes to get the amount of reflection and penetration of the water I wanted - oh well - I can always retake it next time I go to France... Big Grin
Gee man! Who cares what I think. As long as you like the shot.Wink It's all good.Smile
I love the details under the water toad, its an intriguing shot!
Nice reflections, and I find the composition attractive for some reason... Big Grin
Lovely muted shot.