DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Cute Baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rather than flood you guys with babies, I'm going to be posting just one or two shots every couple of days, especially since I haven't been posting much work lately, I thought I'd draw it out a bit.

I did a photoshoot for the ABA (Australian Breastfeeding Assoc.) - a freebie for their magazine and website and I thought it went really well. So, I've got lots of cute babies to show.

Anyhow, here is just one to start you off- you'll have to stay tuned to see more!

[Image: IMG_5821bw.jpg]

As usual, comments and critique is welcome!

Michelle
what a lovely expression!Big Grin priceless.

Great capture.

/Paul L.
Here's another one

[Image: IMG_5679.jpg]
There is something about the 2nd baby that's ethereal, its beautiful, however there is something familiar about the 1st shot, are you sure it's not a baby photo of Kim Beasley ? Tongue
aww, thats a bit mean!
It's a great photo, the baby's expression is priceless - wasn't my intention to demean :|
Nice job Michelle and it is great to offer your services for free - that was very kind of you.
Pat, its alright matey Smile sorry, I wasn't taking offence or anything- say it about my kid however... Wink

Thanks Chris, its a cause very close to my...er...heart! Wink Big Grin