DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: New toy~!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It just arrived an hour ago.
No time to play with it yet, I've got an exam in less than 2 hoursSad hahaaaaa
what is it?? praytell! Big Grin
30D + grip! hor hor hor
Haven't used it yet, I want to save the "first shot" for something nice Smile HAHAHA
congratsssss
Congratulations Adam... Smile
Thanks for the congrats (though I did nothing to deserve the congrats apart from buying... haha)
Had a bit of a play with it tonight, so nice to touch, hopefully I'll have a good play with it at the wedding this weekend, then study for my remaining exams.

I'll play and show some pics here Smile hha
new gear/toys is always fun
wow...

you do know where to send your old cameras right? Big Grin; Wink
Hey that is great Adam! Where are you shooting the wedding? I have one in Dalkeith on Saaturday.

Cheers,

Chris
Patch - I know where to send my old cameras! to camera-heaven! hrohor ahha joking.
My plan for the 300D is that when I'm out taking photos of an event, it will have the other lens - so one with wide and the other with telephoto... so save me from changing lens.
and also, it's so I can bring friends who don't have a DSLR along with me when I go photographing and they can play too.

My father wants it though.... hahaBig GrinBig Grin

On Saturday, the wedding I am attending (just attending, not as photographer, but I'll bring my camera!) is in Cottesloe Smile