DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Some macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have followed the photography of a man who takes lovely pictures with his macro lens and they are not flowers... as I like his work I tried this ...

[Image: IMG_7781-01.jpg]

I went to a very cheap market to buy decorations for my pictures and I found this... I like the faces, I think they are funny... Smile

[Image: IMG_7823-01.jpg]

And of course a flower a bit desaturated since I am in my desaturated era... Smile

[Image: IMG_7492-02desat.jpg]

Hope you like them.. Smile
I like Irma, especially #1 - which lens did you use. Gosh I am catching the lens mania Smile
Thanks Pat... I use the Canon 180mm macro lens... It is just a beauty... Smile
I like them all Irma , i guess i am so used to just seeing flowers and bugs with macro. great imagination , i would love to see more like these .

........ Shawn
#1 is a winner for sure.

Love the dof and the reference visible in the bg.

Great job.

/Paul L.
Hey Irma, thanks for sharing these - they're wonderful! I really like the DOF and muted colours in the first two.

The first pic is very nicely constructed - great subject matter interest. And the 2nd is just plain cute! Big Grin
hi

me too, number 1, looks great
A different twist with the objects, have to agree with Shawn on used to seeing flowers. Good work Irma!
Thanks Smile

I am very happy you like this series of macros...
I love #1 - so elegant - simple and clean.