DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Street singer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to post this picture with another singer I found in the pedestrian area, but it didn't turn out well... so this picture comes alone..

[Image: IMG_9488-01.jpg]

Smile
I like street photography and I like this one, but Gosh! everyone looks cold and very serious :/
I like it!! Well done!
I like this image Irma as I'm a people person, I love to watch people. I like that you've presented it in B/W too.
Thanks a lot for your comments... I am very happy you liked it. I don't do much street photography, but as we were in the Christmas market and some more people were taking pictures, I thought nobody would complain...

Pat, it wasn't that cold, and the sun was shining in a beautiful blue sky. Germans are very serious people. G took some pictures of people too. When he saw his pictures complained about people been too serious, then he rethought the idea and said, "Well, I walk the same way in the street".
This is very telling. Poor busker. Nobody pauses to listen. I love the stark lighting.