DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: A little bit of magic with Irma's pic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not want to intrude on your thread Irma, Hope you dont mind this but it just seemed right.

[Image: 49_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]

I think this is a bit better
[Image: 79_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]

Maybe a bit more gaussian on this one.
[Image: 42_IMG_9787-Edit.jpg]
I don't mind, it looks beautiful!
Your work in this picture reminds me the front page of a program called Mystical light.
Thanks a lot for your idea... Smile
I definitely like it! You cold do something similar with the other version (the spring colors).
Nice work! It's really and truly mystical now! Big Grin
Nice, would be even better if you added the lens flare in front of the fairy as well.
Ive added it to the back, twice, but I should have used a little gaussian on the fairy last night. to blend more with the background. It just knocks it out of focus a bit.
Little crop.
[Image: 62_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]
Very clever work!
Looks like the cover of a children's fairy tale book, I like it Wink
I have only got two fairies to use and they took about two days each to cut from the background, so I saved them. I used it first on a mushroom taken at dusk which looked OK. Don't know wether I kept it or not, but I had drop shadows with it as well. It's my playground. Big Grin
That's really nice I like it.
Lorraine
How long did it take?
alastair_hm Wrote:How long did it take?
Which bit? First pic about 20 minutes and second (extra fairies)about 10minutes.
Two edits today, about 30 minutes. And there is a filter in PS for lens flare. I think you could add it on a separate layer and fade it in in front of fairy.