DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Update on SOYA (spirit of Youth Awards)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick update on the SOYA (spirit of Youth Awards) which peter told us about here.

I just received this email which means we will find out the winner very soon (I have my fingers crossed (But I know I wont win)):
Quote:A huge thanks to all of you who sent in art to SOYA.

We received nearly 7500 submissions!

We've gone through all your amazing artworks and have shortlisted the finalists in each category. This was no easy task, as the quality of work was really high.

We are now creating galleries featuring the finalists work in each category. These will be live on the site in the SOYA SHOWCASE section soon. We also plan to showcase heaps of the other SOYA submissions that rocked. You'll be sent an email if your work is live on the site.

Stay Tuned!!

The NOISE Team.
yeah .. it was meant to be done my 9th of sep .. but they extended the relese to the 13th
Coolness! Who actually entered, apart from dewy? Want to post your submissions up so we can have a look? maybe in the gallery Smile
I only posted my picture of the Lighthouse, I should have posted more but it took so long to modify all the images etc =(
maybe next time Cool
i did like 40 or 60 submissions or sumfin
i cant remember
Yea I entered with about 20-30 submissions. I don't really expect to win, but it would be great if they put up some of my photos. Smile
I got no chance even with one since you peple (who have better photography skills than I) entered 20+ Tongue
haha ... yes i entered alot more than 20 ..
i really onli entered to see where istand .. and to see what sort of photos will be able to stand out in competitions ...

basically see if some of my photos are up to standard..
if i win ... id be happy too ..
hahaha