DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Summer is just around the corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yellow wildflowers.
[Image: st1.jpg]

Sheep kebab, freshly grown.
[Image: sk.jpg]
This time you won NT.... I took a picture of these flowers just few days ago, and I didn't posted it because I wanted to work again my composition...

Your picture is really beautiful. I like the light as well.

The other "things" sorry I don't know how to call them, flowers as well? anyway, I don't know them... but the look great too.. Smile
Thanks Irma. I got lucky with the light.
Celandine is the English name.
According to wikipedia they are a troublesome weed.

And the wooly things? I don't know what they are called. They grow in water and look like pampas grass.
NT, The composition and DOF is the 'sheep kebab' is perfect. The lack of other colours adds to the image too.
smarti77 Wrote:NT, The composition and DOF is the 'sheep kebab' is perfect. The lack of other colours adds to the image too.
Thanks smarti. The DOF I controlled with aperture, the colours were as is, although I think I saturated and played a little with contrast.
Sometimes I see something and have an idea of what I shall make of it, in my mind. It does not always work as I see it, and it is not always possible to return.
Spring is such a cool time, love the second image looks like candy floss! Are they bull rushes?