DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: What did you do at the weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What did you do at the weekend?
Here's one of the things I did,
http://doodlem.blogspot.com/2007/04/arme...d-dog.html
The weather wan't as nice as promised, so I shot nothing.

We searched a local park on a "treasure hunt"--the prize is a new Jeep--no success but plenty of exercise!
As the weather wasn't nice, I took pictures in the garden, tested a kenko converter with my long lens, but I didn't like the pictures.
It was a bit boring...
I had planned to try my new golf clubs or go take pictures, teh weatehr stopped me doing either so I re-coded a couple of my websites and played some computer games. I did catch a baseball game Saturday night.
So is Wilson a firestarter then?? or does he just like the Prodigy? That made me laugh thanks.

I went to the bluebell woods!! I am really spoiled as where I live (just south of London) we have amazing chalk soil which gives the most incredible carpets of bluebells. We had very nice weather so I spent the rest of the time in the garden watching the birds.
navis01 Wrote:So is Wilson a firestarter then?? or does he just like the Prodigy? That made me laugh thanks.

I went to the bluebell woods!! I am really spoiled as where I live (just south of London) we have amazing chalk soil which gives the most incredible carpets of bluebells. We had very nice weather so I spent the rest of the time in the garden watching the birds.
Yup you should see him doing big fish, little fish, cardboard box.......