DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Published...almost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont think I have shown this image here yet:

[Image: IMGP7909orton.jpg]

I really like this image but mainly because it is my son and I didn't think other people would see it the same way.
Anyway... I submitted it to Australian Digital Photo of the Day and was surprised when it was chosen for photo of the day.
I was then totally shocked when it was later picked as Photo of the Month AND Member Choice which will be published in 'Camera' Magazine...

www.potd.com.au/adpotdWINNERS.shtml

This is my first photo published anywhere so I am quite keen to get my hands on a copy. My son is just as keen.
Congratulations Shane!!! Smile
That is great news...
And your picture is beautiful, really very well deserved to be published.
I am very happy for you and your son.
Congratulations, Smarti, and that's a fantastic photo. I'm not at all surprised by its success. You and your son should both be really proud of it.
Congratulations.
Great photo and success story!
Beautiful shot, you and your son should be proud Smile
Very impressive photo. Congratulations!!
Lovely photo with a nice light. A boy and his favourite storybook. Well deserved.
Congrats Shane!! Your work deserves all the credit and more!! Big Grin
I love this picture Shane - you should be rightly very proud of it.
Congrats , your photo is great . i know you and your son will charish that magazine for life .

...... Shawn
congrats on your win Shane, well deserved

just checked the site this morning and see you have picked up another POTD well done!!!
Russt Wrote:congrats on your win Shane, well deserved

just checked the site this morning and see you have picked up another POTD well done!!!
Cheers I hadn't seen that yet. Again I'm surprised at the choice. This one is far from my usual style of images (I think)...I took so many photos on Kangaroo Island I forced myself to try a few different things from my norm..

[Image: IMGP9873edit.jpg]