DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: summer vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
summer is coming, travel time, holiday, family time....
Us Expats, we're going home, while many of you will be looking forward to leave for a while.
Myself I'm heading to Germany for a months, will use the time to see the dentist and as many friends as
possible, although time is never enough when you're in the country for only a few weeks.

I have been busy with my new teaching job lately, and thus not very actively shuttertalking, a known phenomenomn (?) in this circle of people, but I am always happy to come back after a while and miss you guys when it's been too long.
In Germany I will have to use internet cafes, don't know how much I will be online. anyway, I am not exactly going site seeing in Germany....

Whatever you are planning to do, wherever you are staying or going, I want to wish everybody a wonderful summer 2007,
hope to get back together with heaps of cherishable memories and plenty of pictures.

Take care!

Uli
Hi Uli!
Enjoy your trip to Germany and enjoy every moment of your break!
I've got my last exam tomorrow morning, then will be able to play more often Smile (as I've been quite quiet on shuttertalk Tongue).

Have fun, take care!
Enjoy your stay in Germany and we look forward to seeing more of your pics. Gosh! that's Irma and yourself gone for a while :|
funny, isn't it? I used to work with foreigners in my lab who would disappear for a whole months or two during the summer, I always thought it a bit strange.....
Big Grin
So glad for you Uli - will be a wonderful break.
This is a bit sad for me Uli... You are coming to Germany, and I am leaving... I would have loved to meet you.... Sad
Anyway, I am sure there will be time for that in your next trip to Germany.

I wish you the best, great time with family and friends, lots of pictures and parties and the most important thing.... great weather!!! Smile
ok, irma, the weather didn't exactly work out, but other than that I am happy to be here.
I hope you are enjoying your time with your family and friends in Mexico,
promise to meet you some time!

Uli