DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Angel or coincidence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Monday, I was at Monash University campus in Clayton for a praise & worship gig and I locked my keys in the car along with all my equipment before the event!

Berating myself for my stupidity (stop laughing ST!) I placed a call with my insurance company to call for roadside assistance. They told me they'd have someone out to help me in 30 mins, which would've been fine but I needed to get my gear out, set up and practice.

Anyway, all of a sudden this guy comes out from nowhere with a thin strip of blue nylon cord and some chewing gum, with which he promptly used to unlock my door! He mumbles something about how car thieves use this method and I thank him profusely for his aid and he walks off again.

I'm sure he was an angel in disguise. He was short, not very well dressed and sported a three-day growth, not exactly an endearing look, but I wasn't fooled... Wink
Hahah, great story, axeman! Smile

I can't remember how many times I used to lock my keys in my car when I didn't have keyless entry... Big Grin
Maybe he was planning something.... hahaha
Perhaps he was! :o

But no, I trust my senses - he wasn't your average car thief... Cool
Sounds like your Guardian Angel to me...... Smile
Yes, me thinks you're right!

But we all have at least two guardian angels right? I wonder where the other one went to? Probably having a giggle behind my back.... Tongue