DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Nature (texturized)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Few weeks ago I was so keen on learning about this kind of post processing, that I did some tries with what I had...

[Image: IMG_2676-Edit.jpg]

Pictures are all mine.
Texures by nighty_stock
I like it Irma - Closer to a painting than photography. How many images have you used to combine in this finished piece?
What I like the most is smoothness and consistancy in the textures and colours. Nothing looks like it has been cut and pasted.
Thanks Smile I am happy you liked it.

Here you have the layers I worked with...

[Image: naataurelayers.jpg]

The consistency in the colors was made with a color ambience, just a layer filled with the color you see works best for the mood you want to give, I blend it and work with opacity, it works better this way than working a photo filter, the effect is stronger, also with color balance.

Smile
Excellent! Really first class processing.
Very nice Irma. The elements all work together very well and suit the colours used too. It's great to see people branching out. Big Grin
Thanks Toad, Kombi for your comment... Smile
That's an amazing final image, and the amount of work that went into it is astonishing. It must look even better full-sized.
Thanks Matt... Smile

G told me he wanted to print it!
Let's see how it looks in paper... Smile