DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Sequencing software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't read all the threads but it just occurred to me some of you may like to try "Melody Assistant" or any of the other proggies from here
http://www.myriad-online.com/en/index.htm

I've used Melody Assistant for several years. I don't do any sequencing these days' I was never much use at it anyway, but it's a good proggie to play about with. Coverts midi to wav, mp3 etc - 'Virtual Singer' and Karaoke functions etc.

Shareware at about $20 iirc .... well worth a try as it's very sophisticated and powerful and excellent value for a small price.

Polly
Interesting... thanks for the heads up Pol, will give it a look see....
Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm currently using Adobe Audition (previously known as Cool Edit Pro). Smile
Cool edit is audition? wow didn't know that, my copy of Cool Edit must be old if it don't even go by that name.

Just a heads up to an open source program which I have found usefull (for tape to cd (I have a tape deck attrached to my pc)
Audacity
Worth a look, don't let the easy gui fool you it is quite power, yet not as power full as Cubase =P
Yeah - Adobe bought over Syntrillium one or two years ago. If you go to the Adobe website, you can buy an update that converts Cool Edit into Audition, though the change is only cosmetic. Once you're past the intro screen, everything still looks and works the same, so save yourself $69 and don't bother...

The other peeve I have about it is that they disbanded the loopology.com site that used to have tons of great loops you could download for free, and use without worrying about royalties, etc... Cursed corporate raiders... :x
heh, it happens to every thing =(
If they were licensed with GPL it would be a different story.