DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Duck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or it will have you. Big Grin

[Image: IMG_8318c.jpg]

Fuerteventura zoo. Bird of prey show. Vulture flying between two handlers.
This is beautiful NT... I mean the picture .... Wink

I love the detail of the feathers... I have never seen one of that color. Do you have more picture in detail, close ups of its face or wings?
Sorry Irma but no. I shot a few and deleted bad ones but the ones left are not classics.
You know they go so fast and a good shot sometimes is a little lucky.
I got a Flamingo OK Big Grin I think it was asleep in the water. And a kookaburra.:/
That's a belter...well done that man!
The thing is that here when the show is finished the take the birds around for you to take closer pictures. It is then when you can get your candy if you don't get anything good in flight... Smile

But a flamingo would be great!!

Look forward to seeing your pictures NT... Smile
Nice panning. Birds in flight are tough to shoot. Shoot a lot, keep a few. That's a good one.

ADK Jim
Irma Wrote:The thing is that here when the show is finished the take the birds around for you to take closer pictures. It is then when you can get your candy if you don't get anything good in flight... Smile
Each time they brought them round, someone got in the way. or I was checking the previous shot. Sad
They are beautiful to watch though. The vultures are quite large 5-6 foot wingspan and the eagle ...wow.
that's a pretty funny looking duck TongueBig Grin
Great shot - but not a duck (oops - just figured out what you meant)
Outstanding! I know a lot of the frustration when you check your 200+ pictures and there are 2 good ones - yours is a winner!