DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: House and pond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We had a bit of better weather today in the afternoon so I went to hunt a picture. I was missing a lot not to go out to take pictures. Anyway, I went to the lake in Nusse and I passed this house still with a bit of light. I took some pictures there and then went on to the lake. In my way back I t was almost dark and I stopped to take some pictures. I took just this one since my battery was already flat.

I liked it as it was at the beginning but I worked a bit on it to make it shine... Smile

This is the original.

[Image: IMG_0282-original.jpg]

This was my fist try, cloned out the tree in front of the door and gave some light and color to the sky. I didn't clone the tree in dark areas I hope with the hard contrast are not seen.

[Image: IMG_0282-Edit.jpg]

After I saw my picture I found that the reflection, of course, had the tree in front of the door and the reflection didn't look nice, so I worked with the flood filter to make the reflection. I tried to make not to look too fake, not with the idea to fool anyone but more with the idea of make it look a bit believable. Anyway, here is my try...

[Image: IMG_0282-Edit2.jpg]

Thanks so much for your comments and advice... Smile