DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: One of my ditties to hear here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool!

Should we call you Mr. Tull now?
Thanks Slej!

Jethro Jack Russell will do................. Big Grin
[Image: rock%20n%20roll.jpg]
Your photo with the guitar is awesome! The flute sounds similar to you howling but otherwise very well done. Great stuff dog!
Pleasant and soothing. Do you play all the instruments yourself - ala Mike Oldfield?
Thank you guys. Mind ewe, it isnt all soothing!!!

Yes, I compose, play, engineer and record it all myself.

It isnt easy with paws though, sometimes.
What the! Rufus Hendrix?
Big Grin

Whack.........whack, Whack.........whack, Whack.........whack, Whack.........whack, Whack.........whack.

Sorry, drum practice. :/
Rufus "Howlin Wolf" ??? Big Grin

I haven't had a listen yet (I'm at work) but I'll have a listen tonight! Smile
Just finished listening to your 'ditty' and I liked it very much. Especially the wind instrumental melodies. I especially liked the final movement - very Japanese. I thought I could hear a guitar in there somewhere, but I suspect it was a keyboard - am I right?
Hmmmm,

Now, are you referrring to the bass, the acoustic or the bendy Strat?

Glad you liked it, but please listen again a bit louder..............

Big Grin
I was referring to the bendy Strat. The bass sounds really nice and full - your new Warwick, I presume? Big Grin
Ah!

That Warwick is a Washburn!

Hey, maybe I'll see if ST will let me post a dfferent ditty next month.
I'm not keen on 13.

I'm a poet, and I dont knowit.

Whack, whack.
Rufus Wrote:Hey, maybe I'll see if ST will let me post a dfferent ditty next month.

Shouldn't be a problem Smile

Just private msg me to let me know it's coming, just in case your email doesn't make it Smile
Thanks ST.

I'll look for a shorter, louder one next. :o
Just to blow my own trumpet again, here is one of my many "compositions"

http://www.shuttertalk.com/other/Rufus.wma
Rufus.....you seem to have put this piece in the thread twice!!
Excellent Rufus, I really like it.

And if you need a file hosting you can always send it to me, I have a bunch of space and a lot of unused bandwidth to save Julian the bandwidth Smile
Well, that's very kind Bob, thank you! Smile
I had no idea! This is wonderful.

--Don
Don Schaeffer Wrote:I had no idea! This is wonderful.

--Don

It's very nice of you to say so, though I'm not quite sure about the "no idea" bit.

Clearly we disagree on many things, and I have been most aggressive toward you, but I hope you'll understand that life is by no means a bed of roses for me, nor, I suspect anyone here..............

This music describes me, (the writer), better than anything else. Understand that Rufus, is a character..... Not me. Like you, I have significant issues to deal with daily, and a whole load of woes......
Unlike you, I have no children and no living family.............
We arent that different....... Maybe that's why I savage you...................
noisynoodle Wrote:Rufus.....you seem to have put this piece in the thread twice!!

One-trick dog. Big Grin
One-trick dog

You insult me sir! :o

I have whole albums, and something in the order of 200 recorded ditties. I just didnt want to push them. :/

Anyway, wait until you hear Zig!!!!! :o Tongue
Pages: 1 2