DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: "The Body Event" was just accepted for publication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My second book, "The Body Event" was accepted for publication by Publishamerica. It consists of 60 some poems coveringthe last several months.
Well done.Smile
Congratulations Don!
Thanks guys
Congratulations, Don! This must feel so good... Smile
That's pretty amazing Don: well done indeed. If the climate for this is anything like here in the UK, it is immensely difficult for poets to get published. Mostly it involves really keeping abreast of the "climate", quarterly publications and shmoozing in the right pc circles for ages to even get a chance. Has it been a long process, getting your work read by the "right" people? Have you had to invest your own capital into the publishing?
Well done, that's great news. Congratulations.
Thanks guys. I will never pay to get my work published--that's fraudulent. PublishAmerica gives new authors a break but they do not charge anyone to publish (nor do they pay very well). They will produce real books and provide some resources (like web site and some help in distribution) to sell them. Poetry will almost never make you any money.
Congratulations Don.... Smile
I am very happy for you!!
Thank you Irma.
Hey Don, that's great! Congratulations! Big Grin
thanks shuttertalk