DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Poppyfield Walk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing like a bit of howling misery to get me creative, I find. Hand-held amidst the bees.

[Image: 15-PoppyWalkWEB.jpg]

[Image: poppiesinflaxWEB.jpg]
Beautiful images, and once again, the lone tree theme, which I love so much and you do so well.
It seems that you and I are walking in the same path these days Zig. Are you sure you are not my neighbour?? Wink

I like very much your pictures, your first one is as if it were taken in the same fields I walk around here. I like your composition and very nice light.

What time of the day you take your pictures? I like the color of the flowers, mine sometimes turn out too red.
Bless yous ladies.
I took these at the worst possible time of day(about midday) in overcast weather...I had a mare of a time in the pp but managed to warm things up with plenty of good old dodging of highlights and burning of shadows...I keep doing it till the colours change!
I like the first one, Zig, beautiful compositions, the flowers leading up to the tree.

Uli