DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: graffiti shots - your comments would be welcomed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

here are some photos I took of some amazing graffiti in London - I then fiddled with them in Photoshop to create a darker effect - what do you think?

[Image: DSC_0059-b_a_tonemapped---f.jpg]

[Image: 44.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0051b_a_tonemapped---fi.jpg][img][Image: DSC_0217a_6b_8bb_tonemappedb%20copy.jpg]

SHOT WITH A NIKON d40x
Your photo's are fine and the PP.
I just wish the powers that be would give these little morons a proper job, after making them clean up a horrible eyesore.
If they wish to paint in that fashion, then they should buy their own canvas. :mad:
Welcome Richard. Hmmm, I can not decide what I think. This is not my kind of photos, but I think you have something there. I see the top 3 more like an interesting backdrop for something light and contrasting and interesting in the foreground (hint). They are perfect background for a movie about the world gone mad. The last one I like, although it is too bad that the highlights were blown. For more detailed comments, I would consider posting in the critique section. Showcase is more for sharing photos. Also larger images are easier to see and evaluate. You have an interesting taste and I hope to see more of your posts. Pavel
Hi Richard, and welcome to Shuttertalk. I really like the direction that I see in these, and the dark look really works for them.