DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: For all you creative minds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help with a "Tag Line" for my business. Something that will be on my website and business cards. As you all know it should have to do with animal and pet photography.
Let it be known that the terms "Petographer, Petography, Pawtographer, Pawtography are all Trademarked in the U.S. I have no idea if this would be an issue in Canada.
Pet Portraits?
Toad Wrote:Pet Portraits?

Why didn't I think of that? Rolleyes
Paws for thought
Furry focus
Faithful friends framed
Companions camera
Faithful friend photography
Ermmmmmmm...... :/

Run out for now.
petpix?

petologist?

pixipet?

petophile?

paw-nography? haha
Rufus, was there a 30 character limit on each post when you made your post, errr posts
You could also use "Petraits" - but I personally think that is not that good.
shuttertalk Wrote:petpix?

... and if you offer video, PetFlix.

Ok, "Pet Portraits" is probably the best.
These are all great. Rufus is just throwing them out, holy smokes. Like I said though, I'looking for a line, not so much just a one word description.
Example; "Keeping your memories alive!" but more geared towards Animal and Pet Photography.
Petographer Wrote:These are all great. Rufus is just throwing them out, holy smokes. Like I said though, I'looking for a line, not so much just a one word description.
Example; "Keeping your memories alive!" but more geared towards Animal and Pet Photography.
"Keeping your pets alive even after they're dead."??
If you put a forum onto your site you could call it Shuttersquawk Smile
How 'bout:

"Professional portraits for the most loved member of your family."
Cailean Wrote:How 'bout:

"Professional portraits for the most loved member of your family."

Yeah - the kids will like that!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How about something like:

"Bright Eyes Images - Lasting memories of your pet"
guerito Wrote:How about something like:

"Bright Eyes Images - Lasting memories of your pet"

It's nice but again, "Bright Eye's Images" would be the Company name. "Lasting Memories of your Pet" is the tag line.

Something has to go under my name "Cloverdale Photography"
"I shoot animals"
heh heh heh!!