DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: The Fun Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what happens when I get bored and there just "happens" to be a $2 kid's police helmet and toy gun lying around the house... Big Grin
These are taken with a 5D Mk2 and EF 135mm f/2L with off-camera strobes fired by cactus triggers.

They are supposed to be funny. But please no Village People jokes! Tongue

[Image: IMG_1409_ST.jpg]
1. This is the only shot I edited. Lighting is comprised of 2 strobes fired through umbrellas - the main light is up and to the right and the other one is down and slightly in front (you can see the 2nd strobe reflected in the glasses). I'm not 100% happy with the reflection, but I was just playing around and not being too fussy.

[Image: IMG_1405_ST.jpg]
2. This is straight out of the camera. Lighting here is just the single strobe up and to the right shot through an umbrella (as seen in the reflection).

[Image: IMG_1439_ST.jpg]
3. Another shot straight out of the camera. This shot uses the same lighting as shot #1 but with the power of both the umbrella strobes turned down a bit. In addition I added a 3rd bare strobe off to the left and turned the power up on it.
I need you to bring that outfit along to a wedding to keep the paparazi under control!
hahaha... cool cool!! loved the lightings in the shots
Haha, the last one looks awesomely funny-badass... we should have a caption contest or something!! Big Grin