DSLR Photography Forum
Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Main Photography Discussion (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? (/thread-14159.html)

Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - samyshah - Jul 17, 2013

Hello

Does anyone know of any good online tutorials for Adobe Illustrator in particular?
I also wanted to know that can this tool be used for Logo Designs?

Cheers
Samy

RE: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - PhotoPlay - Jul 18, 2013

Hello Samy, I've heard when it comes to adobe tutorials better go for Lynda Trainings downside is you have to buy it. Other choice is youtube downside is hard to find that is really essential in topics.

And yes this can be used to create logo and stuff like vectors also.

RE: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - samyshah - Jul 18, 2013

Yes I have heard a lot about Lynda's tutorials. And I agree one needs to spend some money to get those. Also heard about YouTube tutorials. I guess the way I would like to do this is ground up. Since I just got hold of the entire Adobe Creative Suite, I want to really learn at-least Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.

I always believe, one can learn from trying things out. But at-least 5-8 beginners tutorials for the basis would get me going Smile I am going to spend some more time researching about the tutorials and see if I can find something.

Thanks

RE: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - PhotoPlay - Jul 18, 2013

They have now the the creative cloud. You get to choose from single purchase to annual. This will get you access to all adobe programs. It will minimize the expense for if your going to get some from them.

That would be the best way to go with it trying thing out and beginners tutorial would get you familiarized with the tools photoshop have. I myself started with youtube and try to look for tutorials that each tool is capable of.

RE: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - samyshah - Jul 19, 2013

Thanks for the information. Yes I have got access to the Creative Cloud. It's amazing how you can try all the awesome Adobe tools like Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and what not under one roof. I intend to begin with youtube to learn the basics brick by brick and slowly inch my way towards doing creative stuff. Pretty excited. Let's see how it goes. Will come back and post any useful tutorials I might come across.

RE: Adobe Illustrator Tutorials in particular? - PhotoPlay - Jul 19, 2013

(Jul 19, 2013, 11:26)samyshah Wrote:  Will come back and post any useful tutorials I might come across.

That's great samyshah! Do let us know if you get to come across a very informative photoshop. I myself need a boost up on my knowledge about adobe Smile