DSLR Photography Forum
Hello from Scotland - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Hello from Scotland (/thread-16722.html)

Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 12, 2015

I am an occasional photographer, who has more equipment than skill. I have spurts, where I take a load of photos, then spend hours diddling with them on the computer. My shots tend to be record rather than art.
My current stable comprises a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3, a Fuji Finepix S9500 and two Nikon D80's (one with an 18 - 135mm lens and one with a 70 - 300mm lens).
I use Lightroom 6.2, Photoshop CS2 and Nik software for my "diddling".
I am looking forward to general photographic chatter and getting to know some of the members here.
John.

RE: Hello from Scotland - EnglishBob - Nov 12, 2015

Welcome to Shuttertalk.

RE: Hello from Scotland - EdMak - Nov 12, 2015

Welcome, we are not to far apart. Ed.

RE: Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 12, 2015

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just a test photo to check I can attach an image.
[Image: MossMorrancrackerplant31-7-13_zps8bb04c41.jpg]

RE: Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 12, 2015

Ed. I was down to Tweedbank, last month, on the Border Railway steam excursion.

RE: Hello from Scotland - Vanisle John - Nov 12, 2015

Welcome to Shuttertalk - nice photos !

John

RE: Hello from Scotland - snaphappy - Nov 12, 2015

Hello and welcome to Shuttertalk. I was holidaying in Scotland in September, the second time in 3 years. A beautiful part of the world - looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
Jane

RE: Hello from Scotland - Browser Mike - Nov 12, 2015

Welcome John. You are in a good place.
Regards, Mike.

RE: Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 13, 2015

Thanks to you all for such a warm welcome.

RE: Hello from Scotland - EdMak - Nov 13, 2015

I could have waved to you!! Ed.

RE: Hello from Scotland - Rolf - Nov 13, 2015

Hello John! ... welcome to the Forums. I lived in Edinburgh for three years and from there travelled extensively in Scotland and found it a really nice place to be. Look forward to your images

Kind regards

Rolf

RE: Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 13, 2015

Thanks Rolf. I will be posting a lot of photos of Scotland. 99% of my collection are of Scotland!

RE: Hello from Scotland - ruthbaillie - Nov 14, 2015

Hi There, love your stuff. I'm really impressed. Ruth

RE: Hello from Scotland - ruthbaillie - Nov 14, 2015

(Nov 14, 2015, 07:01)ruthbaillie Wrote:  Hi There, love your stuff. I'm really impressed. Ruth

RE: Hello from Scotland - Barbara G. - Nov 14, 2015

Hello and welcome to the site! Nice to have you here as a member! Thanks for sharing your photos with us, too!

RE: Hello from Scotland - Jocko - Nov 14, 2015

Thank you, ladies, for a warm welcome.

Hi from Philphotog, Perth Uk. Welcome to Shuttertalk. Really liked the 'industrial' s - philphotog - Nov 25, 2015

(Nov 12, 2015, 15:06)Jocko Wrote:  I am an occasional photographer, who has more equipment than skill. I have spurts, where I take a load of photos, then spend hours diddling with them on the computer. My shots tend to be record rather than art.
My current stable comprises a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3, a Fuji Finepix S9500 and two Nikon D80's (one with an 18 - 135mm lens and one with a 70 - 300mm lens).
I use Lightroom 6.2, Photoshop CS2 and Nik software for my "diddling".
I am looking forward to general photographic chatter and getting to know some of the members here.
John.

RE: Hi from Philphotog, Perth Uk. Welcome to Shuttertalk. Really liked the 'industrial' s - Jocko - Nov 25, 2015

Thanks.