DSLR Photography Forum
A very happy noodle!! - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: A very happy noodle!! (/thread-3754.html)

A very happy noodle!! - noisynoodle - Sep 20, 2005

Just had to post and say I think I've got the best husband in the world.
It's our Silver Wedding Anniversary today (25 years) and so far he's made it a perfect day for me.

First thing this morning he presented me with a new acoustic...the best I've ever owned, a Tanglewood TW45NSB Sundance Pro and it's beautiful (sounds gorgeous too). It's what they call a superfolk, with a cutaway at the 14th fret...solid mahogany neck, back and sides, solid Canadian cedar top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, real green abalone snowflake fret markers, bone nut and saddle and fully bound all round - I love it!!

As if that's not enough, he disappeared for half an hour and came back with a bunch of gorgeous roses and some chocolate eclairs (my favourite) and tonight were going to slob out together with a takeaway curry and a couple of good films. PLUS.....I don't have to do ANYTHING all day except enjoy the guitar and smell the roses.

I'm one very happy noodle! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A very happy noodle!! - shuttertalk - Sep 20, 2005

Awww... and they say romance is dead... Big Grin

Happy anniversary, you two! Roo, you certainly know how to woo a woman! Big Grin

Congrats on the new guitar (and roses)!

A very happy noodle!! - Rufus - Sep 20, 2005

Roo, you certainly know how to woo a woman!

Man, I am THE BEST. ............. And I'm modest too. Cool

A very happy noodle!! - Rufus - Sep 20, 2005

It's the Italian part, you see....................................

A very happy noodle!! - slejhamer - Sep 20, 2005

He's buttering you up for when he buys himself a new 5D ... Wink

Well CONGRATS on the anniversary, and enjoy that guitar. Is that the one with the pickup installed? I've seen a few models with TW45 in the name, but none with the B at the end. Looks sweet though!

A very happy noodle!! - EnglishBob - Sep 20, 2005

Congratulations you two Smile

A very happy noodle!! - jericho - Sep 20, 2005

CONGRATS! My birthday is coming up Ruf... Can I expect anything in the mail? Wink

A very happy noodle!! - Polly - Sep 20, 2005

noisynoodle Wrote:Just had to post and say I think I've got the best husband in the world.
It's our Silver Wedding Anniversary today (25 years) and so far he's made it a perfect day for me.

First thing this morning he presented me with a new acoustic...the best I've ever owned, a Tanglewood TW45NSB Sundance Pro and it's beautiful (sounds gorgeous too). It's what they call a superfolk, with a cutaway at the 14th fret...solid mahogany neck, back and sides, solid Canadian cedar top, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, real green abalone snowflake fret markers, bone nut and saddle and fully bound all round - I love it!!

As if that's not enough, he disappeared for half an hour and came back with a bunch of gorgeous roses and some chocolate eclairs (my favourite) and tonight were going to slob out together with a takeaway curry and a couple of good films. PLUS.....I don't have to do ANYTHING all day except enjoy the guitar and smell the roses.

I'm one very happy noodle! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's lovely. Big Grin

Congratulations on achieving the 25 year Anniversary and congratulations on choosing such a good man for yourself. Cool

Polly
XX

A very happy noodle!! - Polly - Sep 20, 2005

Rufus Wrote:It's the Italian part, you see....................................

I'm saying nowt ......

.......... except

CONGRATULATIONS Big Grin

Polly
XX

A very happy noodle!! - Banded Drake - Sep 20, 2005

Congrats YOu 2 .

Now i have to hide this thread from the wife ( i dont want her to get any ideas ) Tongue

A very happy noodle!! - Rufus - Sep 21, 2005

Thanks!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A very happy noodle!! - adam - Sep 21, 2005

Wowowowow Smile Congrats!
How does the guitar smell?

A very happy noodle!! - noisynoodle - Sep 21, 2005

Well Adam, it's a shame, but the guitar can't smell 'cos it hasn't got a nose! (Boom, boom!!)Big Grin Big Grin

No, actually it smells nicely woody!

Thanks to all for your congratulations.

Jan

A very happy noodle!! - adam - Sep 21, 2005

boom boom tshhhhh!! hahahahah!!!

I like the smell of some guitars`

A very happy noodle!! - Rufus - Sep 21, 2005

I say, I say, I say...........

What do you say to a Noodle who's just had an 25th anniversary gift?

I dont know, what do you say to a Noodle who's just had a 25th anniversary gift?

ONLY ANOTHER 25 YEARS TO THE NEXT PRESENT, WOMAN!!!