DSLR Photography Forum
I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador (/thread-9107.html)

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Pavel - Jul 25, 2008

Things could get worse, and probably will. I could become a fanatic like NT.Cool Pavel Rolleyes?

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - NT73 - Jul 25, 2008

Dreamingpixels Wrote:Things could get worse, and probably will. I could become a fanatic like NT.Cool Pavel Rolleyes?
You are only saying that, because you thought I had gone to Scotland.
The weather forecast was pretty gruesome, and being in a tent I decided against it. Wink

Ranks. The more posts you have, the higher the ranking that appears next to your name!

0 posts - Shuttertalk Introvert
15 posts - Shuttertalk Babbler
30 posts - Shuttertalk Smooth Talker
60 posts - Shuttertalk Socialite
90 posts - Shuttertalk Chatterbox
120 posts - Shuttertalk Loudmouth
150 posts - Shuttertalk Ambassador
NT - Special ...You gotta be in with the big cheese....Cool

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Pavel - Jul 25, 2008

What do you hve to aspire to NT, now that you have achieved this pinacle and became fanatic. When you get up in the morning, what do you dream about now? I am glad I still have something to dream about and somebody (you) to look up to. Big Grin. Pavel :Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinSad

Perhaps we should lobby for higher order of recognition (fathead minnow?)

As far as being stuck in a tent - I would say it depends on the company you keep. Although several days of rain in a tent is not that much fun, I agree. Pavel

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Keith Alan - Jul 26, 2008

Dreamingpixels Wrote:When you get up in the morning, what do you dream about now?
Shuttertalk
Tongue

I'm sure you non-mods have heard about our free Las Vegas trips and the 2009 Dodge Challenger we're trying to win by nuking the most spam.
Jules is the best Admin ever!

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Pavel - Jul 26, 2008

Dream on, Mr. ADMIN Rolleyes

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - adam - Jul 26, 2008

BAN BAN BAN!!!!

lol joking Big Grin

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - Pavel - Jul 26, 2008

Ah, another!!! Fanatic! !!! BAN, BAN, BAN RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes !!! Have a nice weekend, Adam. Pavel

I just noticed I deteriorated from being loudmouth to being ambassador - NT73 - Jul 26, 2008

Spent Saturday digging holes for the new fence posts, and then a BBQ with the neighbours until 22.30.
No rain. What crummy forecasters! Big Grin Big Grin

I'm dreaming about vestal virgins . What else?.