Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shroud of Turin

anyone heard of the Shroud of Turin? what do you think?

This site shows what it is about
http://www.historian.net/shroud.htm

Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks for the link, Dave! Very interesting reading...

I've heard about it before... but to be honest, I'm not quite sure what to believe, or whether anyone can prove 100% that it is the face of Jesus on the shroud. I mean scientific results are always prone to error and subject to interpretation as well.

Just like the dinosaur debate - we'll probably never know... well maybe until we get to heaven. Smile

Quote:Just like the dinosaur debate - we'll probably never know... well maybe until we get to heaven

Wouldn't that be funny.... animals in heaven Big Grin
I wonder if they would try and eat each other?

Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Ahhhh! I wrote a nice big thing, and lost it all when the page didn't load correctly Sad
I think I wrote something like that, whether it's true or false, our faith doesn't depend on it.

adam Wrote:I think I wrote something like that, whether it's true or false, our faith doesn't depend on it.

Quite true... sometimes we get caught up in non-essential things. Still wish I knew for sure though! Smile

Yeah, much like the search for the Holy Grail and other relics - interesting, but trivial.

By the way, does anyone have any idea if Jesus was right or left-handed? Or was he ambidextrous? Big Grin

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.