Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

G'day all!

Hi

My name is Warren Ackary, I live in Wollongong, NSW, Australia.

Love Photography and am really getting my head into the film side of it.
Found this great forum via Facebook... much needed I may sayWink

Cheers

Wazza

Cheers

Warren
---------------------------------------
http://www.warrenackary.com
My Gear: Nikon D300s, Nikon F5 & a Nikon 50mm 1.8D

G'day Warren, great to have you here! Good to see that our Facebook promotions are working!

I'm from Melbourne myself and we have some representation from other parts like Perth as well.

If you have any questions whatsoever, just shout out - everyone here is pretty friendly. Smile

(Feb 22, 2012, 00:24)shuttertalk Wrote:  G'day Warren, great to have you here! Good to see that our Facebook promotions are working!

I'm from Melbourne myself and we have some representation from other parts like Perth as well.

If you have any questions whatsoever, just shout out - everyone here is pretty friendly. Smile

Hi Admin.. ta for the welcome.. was originally from VIC, born & bred in Chelsea actually, live there & Frankston until I shifted in 2000.. nice forum from what I can see so far.

Cheers

Warren

(Feb 21, 2012, 23:42)Warren Wrote:  Hi

Wazza

G'day Warren, I'm from nr. Halifax ...but on the other side of the world in the UK. Angel
Welcome aboard. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

(Feb 21, 2012, 23:42)Warren Wrote:  Hi

Love Photography and am really getting my head into the film side of it.
Found this great forum via Facebook... much needed I may sayWink

Cheers

Wazza

G'day Warren! Although it's the middle of the night here and I should be asleep. I'm new here too, found it from Facebook as well.
I'm from Oregon and live here now but lived in Mackay, QLD and Canberra many years ago.
Karen

Welcome Karen! Lovely to have you onboard! We've got members from both the US/Canada and Oz so you should feel right at home! Big Grin

(Feb 22, 2012, 07:19)shuttertalk Wrote:  Welcome Karen! Lovely to have you onboard! We've got members from both the US/Canada and Oz so you should feel right at home! Big Grin

Dodgy Karen?Huh

Cheers

Warren

Welcome aboard folks...

(Feb 22, 2012, 14:53)Warren Wrote:  Dodgy Karen?Huh

Sorry, I was replying to Karen above... Big Grin

(Feb 22, 2012, 05:47)copperblue Wrote:  G'day Warren! Although it's the middle of the night here and I should be asleep. I'm new here too, found it from Facebook as well.
I'm from Oregon and live here now but lived in Mackay, QLD and Canberra many years ago.
Karen